GRID Autosport is a racing game. It is the sequel to GRID 2. Apparently, lots of people were upset that there was no first person view in GRID 2. There is a cockpit view in GRID Autosport and it sucks. Nobody is ever happy. I didn’t play GRID 2 but the general consensus is that this is barely a sequel and probably should have been DLC. GRID Autosport is $24.99. This is a daily deal. What else can you get for $24.99 that could benefit your car in real life?
- The Manager’s Special Oil Change at Jiffy Lube
- A Tasmanian Devil steering wheel cover
- A steering wheel
- Roughly half a tank of gas
- 36 Little Tree air fresheners, Black Ice edition (WTF does black ice smell like anyways)
- An air filter
- Fuzzy dice
- That pair of fake testes that rednecks hang from the back of their Ford F150s
- Anti-freeze, which you will be able to ingest because fuck this game
Grid Autosport is currently 50% off and $24.99. It is probably not worth your time or your money. Verdict: Skip it.